- It is found that a mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases.
- Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world.
- Ayurvedic, as well as Yunani medicine, have been using honey as a vital medicine for centuries.
- Scientists of today also accept honey as a Ram Ban (very effective) medicine for all kinds of diseases.
- Honey can be used without any side effects for all kinds of diseases.
- Today's science says that, even though honey is sweet, if taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it will not harm diabetic patients.
- A famous magazine named Weekly World News published in Canada dated 17 January, 95 has given a list of diseases that can be cured by Honey and Cinnamon as researched by western scientists
Cure Arthritis with Honey and Cinnamon
Take one part honey to two parts of luke warm water and add a small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Make a paste and massage it on the itching part of the body slowly.
- The pain should recede within fifteen minutes in most cases.
Arthritis patients can take one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder every day.
If drink regularly, even chronic arthritis can be cured.
In a recent research done at Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week, out of the 200 people treated, 73 patients were totally relieved of pain within a month. Mostly of these patients could not walk or move around freely, but after the therapy, they started walking with less pain.
Hair Loss - Prevent Hair Loss
Those suffering from hair loss or baldness, may apply a paste of hot olive oil, one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder before a bath and keep it for approximately 15 minutes, and then wash the hair.
- It was found very effective if kept for 5 minutes as well
Helpful in Bladder Infections
Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of luke warm water and drink it. It destroys the germs of the bladder.
Make a paste of one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and five teaspoons of honey, and apply on the aching tooth. This may be done 3 times a day (daily) till such time, that the tooth has stopped aching.
Efficiently decrease Chelestrol
Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of cinnamon powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea, when given to a cholesterol patient, reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10% within 2 hours.
As mentioned for arthritic patients - If taken 3 times a day, it lowers the cholesterol level.
As per the information received in a Medical Journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.
Home remidies of Colds
Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon of luke warm honey with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder daily for 3 days
- Yunani and Ayurvedic have been using honey for years in medicine to strengthen the semen of men.
- If impotent men regularly take two tablespoons of honey before sleeping, their problem will be solved.
- In China, Japan and the Far East, women who do not conceive, and to strengthen the uterus, have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries.
- Women who cannot conceive may take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half a teaspoon of honey, and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and enters the body.
A couple in Maryland (USA) had no children for 14 years and had left hope of having a child of their own. When told about this process, both husband and wife started taking honey and cinnamon as stated above, The wife conceived after a few months and had twins at full term.
Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also clears stomach ulcers from the root.
GAS : According to the studies done in India and Japan, it is revealed that honey, if taken with cinnamon powder, relieves gas and pain in the stomach.
Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacteria and viral attacks. Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts.
Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.