Exercise for your inner body - Kapalbhati - Swami Ramdev’s Kapalbhati Pranayam Pranayama
Swami Ramdev’s Kapalbhati Pranayam Pranayama
- Sit in any position of your liking.
- Keep your spine straight.
- Exhale air forcefully out from both nostril by contracting abdomen.
- During exhaling, abdomen should be pushed in.
- Do not inhale consciously.
- Let the air be inhaled automatically.
- Inhalation should be natural.
This breathing exercise can be done from 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
Do not strain while doing this exercise. Be relaxed, of course keep spine straight. Do one exhale per second, that is 60 exhalations per minute. This breathing technique would give exercise / massage to inner body parts like stomach, large intestine, small intestine, liver, lungs etc.
This exercise should not be done by those suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, gastric ulcer, hernia, epilepsy, vertigo.
Please take advice from registered medical practitioner before starting any exercise.
Help. Did you like this website or this article. We are non profit website, Please help keep 14Gaam onlineinfo