Show your Humanity to Animals: Stop buying Chinese leather or any item which is produced by Animal, If you hurt by nail only, than imagine pain of animal's. Pledge today and stop buying leather products.
Suki Bhaji - Potato Curry
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Dry red chili
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Tsp ground coriander powder
- 1 Tsp Ground cumin seed powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lime/lemon Juice
- 3-4 Curry leaves (optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Amchur Powder (dry mango powder) (optional)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Few cilantros leaves finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh coconut grated
- 1 Green chili slit
- 7-8 roasted cashewnut
- Salt to taste
Method1. Put oil in one medium size non stick pan.
2. Add cumin seed, sesame seed and dry red chili to the pan.
3. After they sizzle add curry leaves and all the rest of the ingredient
except cilantro(corinder) leaves, lime juice, sugar, cashewnut and grated coconut
4. Add the chopped potatoes to the pan and toss in well with the ingredient
and let it cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes covered with lid.
5. Open lid and add the lime juice and sugar mix in well again and let it
sizzle for few seconds
6. Now it's ready to serve, don't forget to garnish it with cilantro leaves ,
cashewnut and grated coconut, and serve hot with puri (Tortilla)
People who read this also find this interesting
Post your comment/message or ad. here