Punjabi Paneer Tika Masala
Peneer tika masala punjbai recipe is very simple compare to making any gujarati recipe.
Yes, It is punjabi recipe, but most Gujarati likes it.
1. 5 tsp. lemon juice
2. 1 tsp. grated ginger
3. 2 garlic cloves, crushed
4. 2 green chili, chopped
5. 3 tbsp. chopped coriander
6. 1 tsp. chili powder
7. salt to taste
8. 250g paneer cut into cubes.
9. 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
10. 2 onions, chopped in 1-inch long thin slices
11. ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
12. 3-4 tbsp. thick yogurt
13. ½ cup milk.
1. Mix together lemon juice, ginger, garlic, green chili, half of the coriander, chili powder, salt, and paneer in a bowl . Cover and leave to marinate for an hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan and cook onions for 3-4 minutes on low flame till transparent. Add turmeric powder, yogurt, milk and the remaining coriander. Stir for a few minutes till the sauce thickens.
3. Add the paneer mixture in the sauce and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame. Adjust the seasoning.
4. Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander with your choice of Indian bread or rice.
Help. Did you like this website or this article. We are non profit website, Please help keep 14Gaam onlineinfo