Did you know these statistics of India
Indian civilization is 5,000 year old ancient, 325 languages spoken – 1,652 dialects, 18 official languages,29 states, 5 union territories, 3.28 million sq. kilometers - Area, 7,516 kilometers - Coastline, 1.3 Billion population. 5600 dailies, 15000 weeklies and 20000 periodicals in 21 languages with a combined circulation of 142 million. GDP $576 Billion. (GDP rate 8%)
Parliamentary form of Government, Worlds largest democracy.
- 4th Worlds largest economy
- World-class recognition in IT
- Bio-technology and space
- Largest English speaking nation in the world
- 3rd largest standing army force, over 1.5Million strong
- 2nd largest pool of scientists and engineers in the World.
- 38% of doctors in the USA are indians
- 12% of scientists in the USA are indians
- 36% of NASA scientists are indians
- 34% of Microsoft employees are indians
- 28% of IBM employees are indians
- 17% of INTEL scientists are indians
- 13% of XEROX employees are indians
Help. Did you like this website or this article. We are non profit website, Please help keep 14Gaam onlineinfo
Manish posted on 8/3/2010 10:18:44 AM
If you have previously added your profile and would you like to view other's ad on this page, Please enter you previously added email address, will allow you to view contact number and email address without re-posting you ad.